Saturday, April 9, 2011

contest time!!!!

Hi!!! Here are a bunch of lyrics in songs I like. Comment The artist ang song they came from. I'll post the winner....HAVE FUN!!!

  1. I'm on the right track babe, I was born this way
  2. If you only knew what the future holds, after a hurricane comes a rainbow
  3. I won't apologize for who I am
  4. We change ourselves, and we do it all the time, why do we do that? why do we do that?
  5. I'm sure you've got some things you'd like to change about yourself, but when it comes to me, i wouldn't want to be anybody else
  6. I just haven't met you yet
  7. Freak the Freak out
  8. If perfect is what you're searching for than just stay the same
  9. When you follow your heart, life is a work of art
  10. Live like there is no tomorrow
  11. I don't wear designer jeans, I don't need plastic surgery
  12. I'm not a super model, I still eat mc' donalds

No comments:

Post a Comment